Authentic South African Hoodia Gordonii – A traditional plant used by the San people of the Kalahari Desert to stave off hunger on long journeys, researchers say Hoodia targets the appetite control centers of the brain. But a recent study by Consumer Reports challenges the authenticity of many products in the marketplace. That’s why every batch of Hoodia we purchase from South Africa is accompanied by a CITES certificate, the international organization that governs trade of threatened plants.
- Alcohol Free
- FDA Registered Facility
- Authentic African Hoodia
- Analyzed and Certified
- Fast Absorbing Liquid
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 30 drops (1 ml) in a glass of water 15-30 minutes before meals. Repeat more often for faster results.
SERVING SIZE: 30 drops SERVINGS PER BOTTLE: approx. 30
Benefits of Hoodia
- Hoodia Gordonii will curb your appetite almost immediately, after taking only a few milligrams;
- Hoodia gives you control over your appetite – being the most effective natural appetite suppressant ever found
- Hoodia Gordonii will make you feel great – it’s a natural mood enhancer;
- Hoodia will help you to lose weight by not over-eating;
- Hoodia Gordonii is 100% ORGANIC with proven results that will WORK for you;
- Hoodia will not give you the ‘shakes’ like so many other appetite suppressants;
- Hoodia Gordonii will not make your heart race and will not keep you awake at night;
- Hoodia will definitely not give you that ‘Wired” feeling like so many other appetite suppressants;
- Hoodia will not raise your body temperature and make you feel uncomfortable all day.
How does Hoodia work?
- The appetite suppressant effects of Hoodia were first observed in 1937 by a Dutch anthropologist studying the primitive San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert.
- It was noticed that the nomadic Bushmen, (who call it Xhoba) ate the stem of the Hoodia plant to stave off hunger during long hunting trips in the sparsely vegetated area.
- The active ingredient in Hoodia is the appetite-suppressing molecule, P57, which is licensed to the British pharmaceutical company Phytopharm who are researching its potential as an anti-obesity drug.
- Scientists from Phytopharm say P57 acts on the brain in a manner similar to glucose. It tricks the brain into thinking you are full even when you have not eaten, reduces interest in food and delays the time before hunger sets in.